Outfit ideas from your closet for this wedding season

Hi guys, this is a small effort by me for my first blog ever I hope this might be helpful for you guys , I am looking forward to come up with more creative ideas. I hope you find it helpful in any ways also recommend any ideas you have. 


Look 1 (Indowestern)

 


So, here I've paired my basic white cold shoulderd top straight from my wardrobe with my Mom's skirt and  added a basic Dupatta with a golden border, the skirt is simply printed without any embroidery or heavy details in it so, I opted a dupatta along with a pair of statement earrings. Tied my hair into half knot updo which complimented my look. I liked the outcome of this look 

Look 2 (Traditional)

In this I've experimented a little differently I paired up a blouse with a Sharara which turned up looking like a skirt which also looks pretty, to give it a little spark To make it look like a Lehnga I layerd up a Bandhani Dupatta with embroidered lace which enhances the outfit beautifully.  
Share your views about it and also try this for wedding da season. Thanks for visiting. Have a great day beauties :) 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hey sweetie
      youre slaying in both Outfit nd these could be really helpful
      Please do share youre more creavtive and basic ideas for dressing up😍

      Delete
  2. 😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. πŸ™‹‍♂️πŸ™‹‍♂️πŸ™‹‍♂️πŸ™‹‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice dear....
    u r looking so beutiful...and keep it up.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slaying baby😍 waiting for many more to comeπŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou , yes soon ❤️😘😭😍

      Delete
  6. If there's a word to praise you, it would be Infinity

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really loved your traditional look! It's amazing❤️ Keep it up Dishu miss you a lot πŸ’•
    - Love Radha

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty disha!! You're slaying both the outfits. Keep up the good work. Congratulations babeπŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—☺️☺️☺️☺️

      Delete
  9. Wowow... perfect look dishyy😘... keep it up with new ideas πŸ’‘... waiting for many more πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
    - love Nidhi😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Nidhuuuuuuu😘😘❤️❤️❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment